Joshua Dawley, M.D. Joshua Dawley, James Modir, M.D., and Byran Harris, M.D.
- Dexmedetomidine and Motor Evoked Potential Monitoring with Drs. Piyush Patel and Christine Nieman
Brian Jamieson, M.D.
- A double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled study of low-dose preemptive granisetron for prevention of post-op nausea and vomiting - currently in submission process
- Currently initiating a study with Dr. Mark Greenberg involving a novel intubating technique
Erik, Kistler M.D.
- Involved in ongoing research (RO1) in conjunction with the Department of Bioengineering on Mechanisms of Inflammation in Ischemic Shock
Sachin Mehta, M.D.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to determine the effect of infraorbital nerve blocks on duration of postanesthetic recovery following outpatient nasal surgery
Todd, Miller M.D.
- Automated infusion device, investigating an algotyrhm based on physiologic parameters to determine medication infusion rates
Christoper Peinado, M.D.
- A Comparison of Turnover Time for Outpatient Hand Surgery Using Regional Versus General Anesthesia, with Dr. Edward Mariano
Benjamin Platt, M.D.
- Measuring Conductance to locate the epidural space, with Dr. Mark Wallace
Mark Spurlock, M.D.
Beverly Newhouse, M.D.
- Development of Preoperative Evaluation Center Syllabus reviewing all the components of the anesthesia preoperative visit
- Currently working as co-author on "Preoperative Evaluation, Preparation, Monitorin" for the text Trauma: Resuscitation, Anesthesia, and Critical Care by Dr. William Wilson
Christopher Peinado, M.D.
- Development of Ambulatory Anesthesia Rotation Syllabus