Below are some options for prototyping.
- UCSD Mechanical Engineering Capstone Design Course (Deadlines for submission are September 30 and January 15).
- UCSD Institute of Engineering in Medicine (Complete this form and send to Dr. Shu Chien, MD, PhD.
- UCSD CTRI Translational Research Alliance (Contact Dr. Deborah Spector, PhD regarding eligibility through UC BRAID or GEM Programs)
- UCSD von Liebig Center reviews new ideas and can assist with coordinating funding and product development support. (Complete this form and send to Rosibel Ochoa, PhD)
- UCSD von Liebig Center NSF I-Corps Program
provides a wide range of funding and business development support and
mentorship to innovative researchers at any stage of their innovation,
from concept development to commercialization.
- UCSD Moxie Center for Student Entrepreneurship
provides expertise, facilities, resources and connections for
undergraduate students and offers access to workspace, tools, equipment
and supplies, including 3D printing, machine shops, and electronics
fabrication, to help develop product prototypes through its Teaching