Dr. Harry L. Haroutunian known by all his patients as “Dr. Harry” is an internationally known speaker on a wide range of addiction-oriented topics. He has developed the “Recovery 101” lecture series, on topics of Addiction Medicine, Recovery Issues, Communication Skills, Spirituality and Relapse Prevention.
Dr. Haroutunian has contributed to the development of programs in which he serves as Physician Director at the Betty Ford Center, including Extended Care Program, the Licensed Professional Program and the Clinical Diagnostic Evaluation Program. He practiced medicine in Vermont for more than thirty years and is a Board Certified in Family Medicine and Board Certified in Addiction Medicine.
He is a regular contributor to a series devoted to the families of individuals with addiction, called “Ask Dr. Harry.” He serves on many committees devoted to Physician Health and Recovery, Pharmacy and Therapeutic and Medical Education.
"Addiction-What’s It All About?"
"Selection of Prosthetic Rings for Mitral Valve Repair"
- When: 5:30pm, Wednesday, September 1, 2010
- Where: UCSD Medical Center in Hillcrest, Main Auditorium, Room 1-128
- Broadcast to: VA Medical Center, Rooms 5282A & 4237 and Thornton Hospital La Jolla - Triton Conference Room
- * Limited space is available at the broadcast locations. Please make every effort to attend the lecture in person and enjoy a robust Q&A session immediately following.
- When: 5:00pm, Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- Where: CTF, Room C-301, UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest, 214 Dickinson St.
- Broadcast to: VA Hospital 4th Floor Conference Room 4237