- It's free: UC San Diego has a licensing agreement with Microsoft.
- It's secure: Storage conforms to HIPAA (Health INsurance Portability and Accountability Act) requirements.
- It's compliant. The negotiated licensing terms dictate that data be stored on U.S. soil which fulfills
export control requirements.
- Each user gets 1TB of file storate space.
- Sync files with your local computer
- Share files with colleagues or partners outside of UC San Diego
Note: OneDrive for Business is different from OneDrive, which is intended for personal files.
Learn more about OneDrive for Business, a cloud-based system for storing and organizing your work documents